Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Survey2connect, a company incorporated in India and registered office address at Plot No. 119, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana 12201, doing business as Survey2connect (“Survey2connect”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at support@Survey2connect.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us.
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
- Answers to questions of multiple-choice or other free-form text inputs.
- Other personal data you voluntarily provide through chat, including but not limited to text, video, or voice chat.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as Country-Level Location, IP address, and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies are small text files placed in your browser’s storage. They help us collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Protect our website from malicious activities such as automated registrations and bots
- Aggregate anonymous data to help us generate reports of usage such as geographic area, device type, and browser type.
5. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Aggregation – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for security purposes. We may also share online data collected through aggregation cookies with other GDPR compliant sub-processors.
6. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
8. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources including API services.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; social media login tokens; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
9. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To provide you with the service and allow usage of our applications.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you the product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Sites, products, services, marketing, and experience.
10. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Regardless of the location of the data, data protection remains a priority for Survey2Connect. Survey2Connect uses Cloud solutions for the purpose of providing services according to best user practices, Survey2connect will store information Internationally, but always in accordance with GDPR article proposal – meaning that if data transfer outside of EEA occurs, it would be protected by comparable regulations of physical locations where the data transfer occurs as well internal general security policies.
11. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
List of Business Partners:
- Paypal, Inc
- Amazon Web Services
- Google, Inc
12. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
13. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
14. GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
We respect and comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
- Consent: We explain what you’re consenting to clearly and without ‘legalese’, and ask that you explicitly consent to contact from us.
- Breach Notification: In the event of a breach, we will notify affected users within 24 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
- Right to Access: Users can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
- Right to be Forgotten: Once we have compared your (the subjects’) rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data”, we may delete your personal data where you have requested this.
- Data Portability: We allow you to receive the personal data concerning you, which we will provide in a ‘commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit that data to the ‘controller’.
- Privacy by Design: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, in an effective way, in order to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects’. We hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties (data minimisation), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
15. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
16. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at info@ survey2connect.com or by post to:
Plot No. 119, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana 12201
How to contact Data Protection Officer
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact our Data Protection Officer. In written:
In the case you need additional assistance as a result of concern in regards to our DPO decision, you have a legal right to contact the European Data Protection Board in your country of residence. For more information about Member Organisations please follow the link: