NPS Chart is used to create a widget based on your NPS question in the survey. NPS chart widget arranges the survey data in an NPS chart with customization options available. The features available are:
Widget Heading: You can add a widget heading that would appear on top of the widget. You can also insert piping using the Break by data. The widget heading allows you to give viewers an idea of what the widget depicts.
Widget Description: You can add a widget description that would appear on top of the widget. This allows you to mention details about the widget. You can make changes to alignment, text color, text size with the options available. You can also insert piping using the Break by data. The customizable options are:
- Bold: This allows you to make your text bold
- Text size: You can change the size of the text using this option
- Text Color: You can manage the color of the text from this option.
- Alignment: This option allows you to choose between three alignment options — Left, center and right.
- Insert Piping: This option lets you pipe information. The available options are total, month, widget-time-filter and global-time-filter. The total shows you the total count of the responses, month shows you the month of widget creation, widget time filter shows you the time as per the widget.
Show Number of Response: When enabled, this option would allow you to show the total number of responses on the top left side of the widget.
Select Value: This option lets you select the value for the chart. You can add multiple values to your chart. Users can select the question and function in this option:
- Function: This option lets you select the function, which act as a mathematical equation for the data available. You can select from the options available.
- Data Browser: This option lets you select the question whose data would be used in the chart.
Select Comparison: This option when enabled, shows you the change in the data over a period of a week. This option would be helpful in tracking the change of data over a period of time, hence giving us comparative data.
Designs: This option lets you manage the design of the Gauge Chart. You can change the chart type, style, and design.
- Style: This option allows you to toggle between different style options of gauge chart available. There are three NPS scales available in the style section.
Limit: With this, you can set the limit of the NPS chart. You can set a maximum and minimum limit for the chart. The minimum would be the minimum number acceptable on the chart while the maximum would set the maximum data number allowed on the chart.
- Decimal Places: This option lets you set the number of decimal places allowed in your data point.