Date & Time question type is used when you want the respondents to answer the particular question in date and time format.
Example of Date & Time Question Type
Let’s say you want your respondents to provide you with the answer in the format of precise date and time. In such a case, you can use this question type. Example of such a question is, “Please provide the date and time when our customer executive can contact you” or “Please provide a date and time for scheduled maintenance”.
The steps to using this question are as follows:
1. Click on the + button on the page you want to add the question to
2. Click on the Date & Time question type from the left tab of New Question
3. On the left tab, type the question
4. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
5. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Date & Time question
Note: You can add media files to the question.
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before adding this question type in the survey.