Wordcloud helps you perform the sentiment analysis on your survey data. With this, you can select a question/ combined variables/ Group variables/ meta-variables from the survey and perform sentiment analysis to see what your customers feel about your brand or service. With this widget, you are shown the wordcloud which indicates the keywords used by respondents in the survey. Apart from that, you are also given a table that shows all the individual responses.
While Wordcloud is designed to detect words on its own, you can merge two or more words to create a new word for the wordcloud. You can also exclude certain words that won’t be shown in the wordcloud. Wordcloud provides you an insight into the minds of your customers and the sentiments they display for your brand/product/service. You can customize the widget with few customizable options available:
Widget Heading: You can add a widget heading that would appear on top of the widget. You can also insert piping using the Break by data. The widget heading allows you to give viewers an idea of what the widget depicts.
Widget Description: You can add a widget description that would appear on top of the widget. This allows you to mention details about the widget. You can make changes to alignment, text color, text size with the options available. You can also insert piping using the Break by data. The customizable options are:
- Bold: This allows you to make your text bold
- Text size: You can change the size of the text using this option
- Text Color: You can manage the color of the text from this option.
- Alignment: This option allows you to choose between three alignment options — Left, center and right.
- Insert Piping: This option lets you pipe information. The available options are total, month, widget-time-filter and global-time-filter. The total shows you the total count of the responses, month shows you the month of widget creation, widget time filter shows you the time as per the widget.
Show number of records: This option allows you to show the count of records over the widget.
Select Value: This option lets you select the value for the chart. You can add multiple values to your chart. Users can select the question and function in this option:
- Function: This option lets you select the function, which acts as a mathematical equation for the data available. In this case, you have the option of Sentiment.
- Data Browser: This option lets you select the question whose data would be used in the chart.
Text Analysis Table: This option lets you customize the text analysis table.
- Allow Search: This option allows you to enable the search option in the table that would allow you to search for particular words.
- Allow Filters: This option allows you to enable the filter options that would further help customize the data in the widget.
- Show Meta: This option allows you to show metadata data, leading you back to the question from where you got the data. This option once enabled, would add a button in the table section for each response. Clicking on it would lead you to the individual response on the Analyse Response page.
- Color: It changes the color of the text of the Analysis table
Designs:This option lets you manage the design of the widget. With Survey2Connect, you have the option to customize the designs of the widget.
- Style: In this, you can toggle between different styles. In wordcloud, you are provided with just two options.
Words Configuration: This option lets you customize the word cloud words.
- Custom Words: This option when enabled allows you to set a defined number of words shown in the wordcloud.
- Show Ticket: When enabled, this option shows you if any ticket is generated against a particular word in the wordcloud.
- Show as: This option allows you to toggle between showing just the table, word cloud, or both.
Merge Words: This option allows you to add multiple words together to create one word using tags. To merge words, click on Add/Me
Exclude Words: This option allows you to exclude certain words from your word cloud.