Ticketing Rules are used to generate tickets when some particular criterion is met. Tickets are generated as a reminder for the assignee to solve the dispute. For example, if a respondent gives negative feedback for a particular question, a ticket would be generated showing the concerned team the raised issue. The steps to adding a ticketing rule to a question are as follows:
1. Go to the Advance section of the survey
2. Click on Ticketing Rules
3. Click on +Create New Ticket
- Enter the following details
- Name: Enter the name of the ticketing rule name for future references
- Group: If you have synced your contacts with your account, you can add a group
- Owner: This lets you choose the owner of the ticket
- Watchers: This option allows you to select people who can watch the ticket
- Priority: You can set the priority of the ticket from low, medium, and high.
- Notify: This lets you notify the person who would look after the ticket issue
- Link Survey: Link your current survey with either feedback or a satisfaction survey.
- Tags: Lets you link embedded data, questions etc in your ticket
- Ticket body: Enter the content you want to show in the ticket
4. Click Save
Note: This feature is available only in selected subscription plans. Please check before proceeding.