The survey Performance Overview page gives you an insight into the options available for the Survey Performance page. Survey Performance shows you all the tickets generated in the surveys present on your account.
The table shows you the information for each survey with numerous fields. The fields available are:
- Name: This shows you the name of all the surveys for which the tickets are generated.
- New: This option shows you all the new tickets generated for the particular survey in the given time frame.
- Open: This shows all the opened tickets for the particular survey
- In Progress: This option shows all the tickets that are marked as In Progress.
- Closed: This option shows all the tickets that have been marked as closed.
- Overdue: This option shows you all the tickets that are past their resolution time and now marked as overdue.
- Unassigned: This option shows you all the tickets that are unassigned and need your attention.
Export: You can export survey performance data using the export button. It would download your survey performance data in Excel format.
Share: This option allows you to share your survey performance page in read-only mode with other people. A simple click on the button would copy the URL to the clipboard and you can share the link directly through mail or message.
Time frame: This option lets you select the time period for which the data would be shown on the screen.