Agents Performance Page gives an insight into the tickets generated via agents as they collect survey responses. In this section, you are shown all the agents for which tickets are generated. You can see the number of tickets under each status for each agent.
The table shows you the information for each agent with numerous fields. The fields available are:
- Name: This shows you the name of all the agents against whom the tickets are generated.
- New: This option shows you all the new tickets generated for the particular agent in the given time frame.
- Open: This shows all the opened tickets for the particular agent survey data collection.
- In Progress: This option shows all the tickets that are marked as In Progress.
- Closed: This option shows all the tickets that have been marked as closed.
- Overdue: This option shows you all the tickets that are past their resolution time and now marked as overdue.
Export: You can export agent performance data using the export button. It would download your agent performance data in Excel format.
Share: This option allows you to share your agents performance page in read-only mode with other people. A simple click on the button would copy the URL to the clipboard and you can share the link directly through mail or message.
Time frame: This option lets you select the time period for which the data would be shown on the screen.