To share your dashboard data with your users, you would need to create a new role and assign them various permissions. These roles and permissions determine how the user would be able to view the dashboard once shared. You can create a new role by following these simple steps:
1. Click on the Share button at the bottom of the screen
2. Click on +Add New Role
3. Enter the Role Name for reference. Once created, the role can be modified and used in the future. You can learn more about how to manage roles, here.
4. Select the users you wish to add to the role. You would have to search for users and click on the + button on the user name to add
them. You would need to have the user added to your account prior to sharing the dashboard. If you wish to learn more about users, click here.
5. Restrict the data visible to the users by accessing Data Restrictions. Data restrictions act as a filter for your dashboard. When used, it creates a filter for the dashboard and would show only the filtered content to the user. You can select either a question, variable, metadata, or embedded data as your logic for filter
6. Access Page View section to limit or allow the pages visible to the users in the role
7. Manage the Dashboard setting from the settings page.
8. Click Save to save the role. If you want to notify the users about the role, click on Save & Notify.
Once you create the role, copy the share link available in the box. You can now share the link with the users manually.