The statement question type is used when you want to convey a message or state a fact/guidelines for your respondents. The advantage of this is that you can place it anywhere in the survey, like other question types.
Example of Statement Question Type
Let’s say you want to add a statement to the survey, without having to break the page and add a page title. In such a case, you can use Statement Question Type. You can use it like, “This survey is aimed at improving Customer Experience in our offline stores. Kindly answer these questions with honesty and be sure that all your data is secure and private.”
The steps to add a Statement are as follows:
1. Go to the page you want to add the question to and click on the + button to add the question
2. Select Statement on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. Type the statement on the top left side of the screen
4. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
5. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Statement question
Note: You can add media files to the question.
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before adding the Ranking question type in the survey.