The Slider question type is used when you want the respondents to rate your product/service by dragging a slider on the rating scale.
Example of Slider Question Type
Let’s say you want your respondents to rate your product/service. You can frame your question in such a way. “Please use the slider to rate how happy you are shopping with us”. You can also add multiple products/services to be rated simultaneously.
The steps to adding this question type are as follows:
1. Click on the + button on the page you want to add the question
3. On the left tab, type the question
4. Select the slider type, fill the labels
5. Type the answer choices
6. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
7. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Slider question
Note: You can also add media files to the question and answer choices.