Single Textbox question is used when you want your respondents to answer an open-ended short answer. You can also validate the question to ensure answers in a specific length or format. This question type is mostly used when you want to get a quick opinion of respondents.
Example of Single Textbox Question
Let’s say you want your respondents to answer the question in a short, textual format; in such case, you can use this question type. For example, “Please share your experience visiting our store”.
The steps to creating this question are as follows:
1. Go to the page you want to add the question to and click on the + button to add the question
2. Select Single Textbox on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. Type the question on the top left side of the screen
4. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
5. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Single Textbox question
Note: You can add media files to the question. You can also use Validation to ensure that the answers come in a specific pre-defined format.