The ranking question type is used when you want your respondents to rank your products/services/brands on the basis of their experience. The respondents can either move the options to rank or manually assign a rank to each option. The steps to add this question to your survey are as follows:
Example of Ranking Question
Let’s say you want your respondents to rank your products/services, you can use this question type in that case. For example,” Please Rank the following products”. You can give the answer choices and the user can pick and drop to organize the products/services in a ranked order.
1. Click on the + button on the page you want to add the question
2. Select Ranking on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. On the left tab, type the question
4. Type the options and if you want to add more than two options, press the enter key after every option
5. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
6. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Ranking question
Note: You can also add media files to the question and answer choices. You can also add piping to option choices.
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before adding the Ranking question type in the survey.