Multiple Choice Question type is used when you want your respondents to choose multiple answers from the given answer choices. The steps to adding this question type in your survey are as follows.
Example of Multiple Choice Question
Let’s say you want your respondents to select multiple options in a question. In such a case, you can use this question type. For example, “Select the products you have bought from us”. You can mention the products as answer choices.
1. Click on the + button on the page you want to add the question
2. Select Multiple Choice on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. On the left tab, type the question
4. Type the answer choices and if you want to add more than two options, press the enter key after every option
5. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
6. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Multiple Choice question
Note: You can also add media files to the question and answer choices.