Multi Net Promoter score is an extension of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) question and is used when you want to measure customer loyalty with multiple questions. The score represents the net percentage of your customers who are promoters of your company or brand.
|0-6||Detractors||They are the ones likely to leave your brand|
|7-8||Passives||Satisfied but not active promoters who can be wooed by other brands|
|9-10||Promoters||Loyal promoters who would stay with your brand and encourage others to join|
Example of Multi Net Promoter Score
Let’s say you want your respondents to share their satisfaction level and how likely are they to recommend your numerous products and services to others. For example, “How likely are you to recommend these products to your friends and family?” You can mention the products below with their own NPS scorecard.
The steps to adding this question type are as follows:
1. Go to the page you want to add the question to and click on the + button to add the question
2. Select Multi Net Promoter Score on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. Type the question on the top left side of the screen, Rating Type, Labels, and Answer Choices
4. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
5. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Multi Net Promoter Score question
Note: You can add media files to the question and answer choices.
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before adding the question type in the survey.