A Matrix question is a closed-ended question type in which respondents are asked to evaluate one or more row items using the same set of column choices.
Rating Scale question is used when you want your respondents to rate your products/brands/services. You can assign weights to each answer type through which the survey can automatically provide you with a weighted average for each answer choice.
Example of Matrix/Rating Scale
Let’s say you want your respondents to rate your various products and services across a universal rating scale, defined by you. With this, you have the opportunity to change the rating scale as per your need. For example, “Please rate our products as per their value for money”. You can create a rating scale that suits you best.
The steps to adding a Matrix/Rating Scale question is as follows:
1. Go to the page you want to add the question to and click on the + button to add the question
2. Select Matrix/Rating Scale on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. Type the question on the top left side of the screen
4. Type the products/items/services you want to be rated in the Rows section
5. Type the rating scale under the Columns section
6. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
7. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Matrix/Rating Scale question
Note: You can add media files to the question.
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before proceeding.