The Graphical Rating question type is used when you want your respondents to rate one or more of your products/brands/services. You can also choose from a variety of graphics to choose from. You can assign weightage to answer choices and it will be averaged in the analysis part.
Example of Graphical Rating Question
Graphical Rating type is used when you want your respondents to rate your product/service on a rating scale. The advantage of this question type is that it allows you to replace the traditional rating scale with graphics such as a star, emoji and signs. For example, “Please rate our latest collection”. You can use emoji gradients to showcase various emotions and the respondents can select the one that suits them.
The steps to adding graphical questions are as follows:
1. Go to the page you want to add the question to and click on the + button to add the question
2. Select Graphical Rating on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. Type the question on the top left side of the screen
4. Select the numbers of rating, rating type, colour. You can add multiple products/services by accessing the Rows Section. You can also assign value to each rating scale by accessing the Column section.
5. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
6. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Graphical Rating question
Note: You can add media files to the question and answer choices.
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before adding the question type in the survey.