File Upload question type is used when you want your respondents to upload a media file in the survey. This is useful where you want the user to share images to express their experience/concern/issue. The steps to adding this question are as follows:
Example of File Upload Question
Let’s say you want your respondents to upload any document in the survey for verification or further inquiry, you can use File Upload Question. The question would be, “Please upload a picture of your receipt so we can verify your purchase”. You can also give respondents the options to upload multiple images at a time. You can also allow them to upload short videos, depending upon the file size limit.
1. Go to the page you want to add the question to and click on the + button to add the question
2. Select File Upload on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. Type the question on the top left side of the screen
4. You can add more upload options by adding more options in Answer Choices
5. Select the file type you want your respondents to upload and the maximum allowed size
6. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
7. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Long Text question
Note: You can add media files to the question. You can also enable multiple uploads with question setting and enabling multiple file uploads.
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before adding the Ranking question type in the survey.