The contacts question type is used when you want the respondents to enter their contact details. You can ask them a variety of contact details using this question type. The contacts question type is preferred over textbox question as the purpose of Contacts Question Type is made specifically to store contact details that you can fetch easily in the future.
Example of Contact Question
Let’s say you want to ask your respondents to provide their contact details. Rather than creating individual questions of adding textbox questions, you can add a Contact Question and you can select the details you want. Example of such is, “Kindly provide all the contact details mentioned below”.
The steps to adding Contacts question are as follows:
1. Go to the page you want to add the question to and click on the + button to add the question
2. Select Contacts on the left side of the screen under the New Question tab
3. Type the question on the top left side of the screen
4. Edit the contact choices you want to keep in the question
5. Manage the question setting and insert piping if needed
6. Click on the Save button or Save & Create New if you want to add one more Contact question
Note: Availability of this question type depends on your subscription plan. Please check your plan before adding the Ranking question type in the survey.