Survey Summary Page shows you the details of the individual survey and summarizes the activities on that particular survey. It shows you the total count of responses alongside a response volume trend, summary of the survey, and active collector campaigns.
Under the summary section, you can see the survey of the individual survey in pointers. The available fields are:
- Owner: This shows you the owner of the survey as in the person who created the survey.
- Question: This shows you the total count of questions in your survey
- Pages: This shows you the total count of pages in your survey
- Ticket: This shows you the total count of tickets in your survey. Tickets are generated to solve an issue faced by customers based on survey responses. Click here to read more about tickets.
- Status: This shows you the current status of your survey. There are two options — Active and Inactive.
This shows you a pie chart of your responses. The data shows the count of total responses, the average time taken to fill the survey, and a pie chart based on completion of the survey.
This shows you the volume of your survey response over time. You can switch between 4 available options — Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
Preview Survey: This option lets you preview your survey and you can check how it would appear to your respondents.
Edit Design: This option leads you to the create survey module where you can further design your survey.
Campaigns show you all the active and inactive collector campaigns for the particular survey. A collector is used to collect responses from the respondents across various channels. With Survey2Connect you get multiple collector types that let you collect responses via SMS, Email, Social Media, Manual Entry, and many more. Click here to read more about Collector.
From here, you can also create a new collector campaign that will help you collect responses. This section shows you the status of the campaign alongside the total response collected for the particular campaign.