Looping is used when you want to repeat all the questions in a set of pages multiple times. Looping can be done on the basis of a question or embedded Data or statically as per requirement. You can also apply randomization on the pages looped.
Example of Looping
Let’s say, you ask your respondents, “Select the hair care products you use from our brand”. The respondent, let’s say, selects 3 products. Now you want to know opinion for each individual product. You can use Looping in that case to loop the same question for each individual product. The looped question would be like, “What do you like the best about Product X”. The variable X would be replaced every time with a new product that the respondent had selected in the initial question.
The steps to adding a looping to question are as follows:
1. Click on the Advance section of the survey
2. Select Looping
3. Click on +Looping
4. Enter the name of the looping
5. Select the From page question and To page question. From Page question will help you select the question from which you want to loop and the To Page question is the question you want to loop onto.
6. Click the on looping button below the question
7. Check Loop the page based on Question OR Embedded Data
8. Select either looping on the basis of question or embedded data
9. Create sets as per your requirement
10. Click Save
Note: This feature is available only in selected subscription plans. Please check before proceeding.