Audience campaign helps you design the audience group for your survey. You can select the age group, country, profession, gender. You can also enter the number of complete survey responses you want from your audience cohorts. The steps to creating Audience Campaign is fairly simple, but before we get to it, let’s discuss all the options available to you in the Audience Campaign tab.
Basic Settings is the first step in creating an Audience Campaign. In this section, you can select:
- Country: You can select the country from which the respondents can take the survey
- Gender: You can select a specific audience gender if it is required for your survey. Else, you can select both.
- Age: You can select the age bracket for your respondents.
Survey Specific Data
- Number of wanted Completes: This field asks you to enter the number of completed responses you need for your survey.
- Estimated incidence rate: This refers to the proportion of qualified response for the survey. By default, it is set at 100%.
- Estimated length of Interview: This field requires you to enter the estimated time for the survey interview.
- Start Date: This field refers to the start date of the audience campaign.
- Number of days in field: This field refers to the number of days this campaign would be active in Field.
Once you enter all the details, the campaign gives an estimated budget for your campaign depending upon the number of responses you seek.
This section is the second step of creating audience campaign. You can select the particular regions of the selected country from this tab. You can select from the region type and then select particular cities/districts/sub-divisions.
With this option, you can select the audience panel from our vast list of audience panel. You can either Select the auto panel or manually select the one that suits you best.
Profiling helps in filtering your audience cohort more efficiently. Depending upon your survey and target audience, you can select the profiles that suit you best.
Quotas help in limiting the response by putting a quota. You can have a quota on the basis of Gender, Age or Region.
- Gender: With this, you can assign a quota to each gender. Click on Custom to enable it and enter the quota for each gender.
- Age: With this, you can assign quota on the basis of age. Click on Custom, and then enter the quota for the age 18. Click on Add to enter quota for more age brackets.
- Region: With this, you can assign a quota to each selected region. Click on Custom and then enter the number for each region.
You can merge multiple quotas using the Interlock Quotas option. Click on it and then select the quotas you want to merge.
Exclusions help you exclude certain panels or panellists from earlier projects. Use this to exclude them from your audience. You can select the panels from your earlier projects, if available.
While creating Audience campaign, you can also exclude certain panellists from your survey. Click on Panelists and enter the Panellist Ids in the box.
You can also download the template, make changes to it and upload it to do it in bulk.
The steps to do that are:
1. Click on Upload
2. Download the template
3. Update the template and upload it
Steps to creating Audience Campaign
The steps to creating an audience campaign are as follows:
1. After you have created Audience Campaign collector and managed Collector Settings, click on the Basic Settings tab and enter all the details. Click on Continue.
2. After that, enter the details on the Regions tab and click Continue to proceed.
3. Select the panel suited to you and click Continue
4. Select Profiling and manage Quotas.
5. Enter the Exclusion list and click on Confirm Oder
6. Enter the Purchase Order and Job Order for future references.
7. Click on Confirm & Save and wait for the approval.