Every ticket generated via your survey can be viewed in your ticket system portal. You can open a ticket, manage it and close it, all in one place. Before we proceed to open a ticket, there needs to be a clear understanding of various types of tickets.
Tickets are separated on the basis of their status. There are multiple statuses pre-defined in your system.
- New: All the newly generated tickets which are not even opened are placed under the New Category. You can access all the new tickets under the New Tickets Tab
- Open: All the tickets that are marked as Open are placed under the Open category. When you open a new ticket for the first time, it automatically changes to Open from New.
- In Progress: The tickets which are in the process of being resolved as placed under In Progress.
- Closed: The tickets that have been resolved and marked as closed are placed under this category.
- Overdue: This section shows you the tickets that have crossed their resolution time but no closed yet.
- Deleted Ticket: This section shows you the tickets that were deleted by you.
- As Watchers Ticket: You can assign watcher status to the user who would be able to follow the ticket progress as an observer
The steps to opening a new ticket
You can access the tickets from the Overview section or Tickets section. Either way, follow these steps to open a new ticket:
- Go to the Tickets system
- . انقر على زر New Ticket on the Tickets Count or New Ticket under the All Tickets Section
- Click on the ticket you wish to open and manage the ticket
Once you open a new ticket, the status automatically changes to Open. Similarly, you can open tickets under different categories.