You can change ticket status from the ticket system. When a ticket is generated, it is marked as New ticket or an Unassigned ticket if there is no user assigned to it. You can open it to change the ticket status. Further, you can create your own custom status and assign your tickets the custom status.
Some preset status available are:
New: This is for new tickets. Every ticket that is generated and not opened yet is marked as New
Open: This is for the tickets that have been opened.
In Progress: The tickets that are in the progress of being resolved can be marked as In Progress
Closed: You can mark the resolved tickets as closed
Overdue: An automatic status assigned to tickets that are past their resolution time
Unassigned: An automatic status assigned to the tickets that have no user assigned to them
The steps to changing the ticket status of a new ticket
1. انتقل إلى New Ticket section from the ticket count or the Tickets section
2. Click on the new ticket you wish to open
3. On the right side, under the Actions & Status, select the relevant status. A new ticket automatically changes its status to Open, when the ticket is opened.
Similarly, you can change the status of any ticket. Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the category under which the ticket is sorted
- Open the ticket
- Click on the Status drop-down list under the Actions & Status tab.