You have the option of adding and removing the filter in the Individual Response tab. The filter allows you to sort your individual responses in particular categories. You can use different filer types to sort your response. Once you have finalized the filter, simply click on Apply Filter at the bottom of the pop-up.
The filter types available are:
- Questions: This option allows you to sort your responses on the basis of question and its answer choices. You can use the filter to only show responses for a particular answer choice of a question. You can use the equal and not equal equation to form the criteria for the filter.
- Collectors: You can sort your data on the basis of collectors. You can choose to show which collector data is used in the analysis.
- Completion: This option allows you to sort your data on the basis of completion. You can choose between Completed, Partial and Disqualified.
- Time Range: This option allows you to sort your data on the basis of date. You can use the operator Before, After, Since and Till. You can then select the date.
- Embedded Data: This option lets you sort your data on the basis of Embedded Data.
This is used to make the equation. You can use the operator Equal or Not Equal to match the fields against it. In the case of Time Range, the Operator allows you to set the equation for the time frame.
You can apply multiple filters at once. You can add multiple filters with And or Or condition. In the case of And, both the conditions need to match. In the case of Or, only one condition needs to match and the filter would work.
You can simply add more filter by clicking on the + sign.
You can remove the filter by going to filter options and clicking on the Remove Filter button at the bottom left of the filter pop-up.