Dubai asset Management is the residential asset management company of Dubai holding. It is focussed on long term value creation through the developement, acquisition and management of a diverse portfolio of residential real estate assets for rent.
- Dubai Asset Management wanted to find ways to efficiently measure the experience of the customers.
- In the absence of this data, they were having trouble gauging what worked and what did not with regards to customer experience.
- Lack of real-time data hampered their plans to act instantaneously to situations and remedy them.
- DAM Tracked the situation real time and automated a survey trigger, everytime a customer transaction was completed. This happened by integrating DAM‘s CRM into Survey2connect’s platform.
- They enabled multi channel surveys using Emails, SMS, and Telephones
- They also used S2C’s ticketing system which enabled ‘close the loop feedback’. This helped in taking immediate corrective measures based on poor rating by the customer.
- They were able to track and analyse CX at various channels and reaching out to dissatisfied customers on daily basis
- They were able to improve their Customer satisfaction index by 21%
- Employee engagement increased by 28%
- Increased Customer stay duration from 3.5 years to 4.5 years.